- We promote interdisciplinary studies and a global perspective on health care.
- We value the stimulating and respectful learning environment.
- We are connected to medical care in various ways with the hope of having a positive impact on society.
- All our activities are framed in the application of medicine based on solid ethical principles.
From the Scientific Division and the different Commissions and working groups of the
- Organize and provide training in hyperbaric oxygenation therapy applied to different medical specialties.
- Update and disseminate the indications of the treatment carried out by other societies of the specialty.
- Promote the development of our own consensus for indications of hyperbaric oxygenation treatment at the local level and study the adaptability to the health situation of our countries
. Promote interdisciplinary activities between the AAMHEIand other scientific societies to promote the diffusion and application of hyperbaric oxygenation.
- Work so that the specialty is recognized and incorporated in the undergraduate and postgraduate training of Medicine.
- Incorporate hyperbaric oxygenation treatment as a tool within the multidisciplinary Public Health teams (nursing, biochemistry, kinesiology), provide training and incorporate different health professionals into the workgroups.
- Design, follow and analyze clinical trial protocols using HBOT.
- Interpret the results of biochemical analyzes and medical studies as a follow-up of the benefits of HBOT in patients.
- Collect, update and disseminate relevant documentation to HBOT to inform medical professionals, health entities, patients and the general public.
It is a great honor for me to lead
This association was born with the objective of obtaining new scientific studies, not only endorsing the existing ones but also expanding its medical indications and demonstrating the physiological effects of hyperoxia.
We work for a wide AAMHEI that includes professionals of different medical specialties, national and international, with knowledge in hyperbaric medicine and / or with the intention of seriously developing itself in the same, with ethics, professionalism, mutual respect and with the conviction of being able to contribute to improve the Health of the patient restoring their biological balance.
As Aristotle said, “Intelligence consists not only in
Welcome. I invite you to join this project.Mariana Cannellotto
Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT) plays an important role in treating necrotizing infections. The hyperbaric chamber can be an adjuvant for surgical debridement and antimicrobial treatment. Consequently, it can decrease morbidity and mortality in these infections. The...
It will be held at the AMA headquarters on May 23rd, from 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm, and it will be aimed at health professionals. Those interested should formalize their registrationthrough the email [email protected] Next May 23th, from 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm, the Argentine...
Burns are a public health problem. The costs generated are high, so it is necessary to develop diagnostic and treatment guidelines to mitigate the effects on public health. In terms of its incidence worldwide, they can cause the death of up to 265,000 people a year....