Courses and trainings of AAMHEI
Select your course
Complete the following form to access to the Introductory Course on Hyperbaric Oxygenation Therapy [contact-form-7 id="27988" title="Courses Form -...
The Introductory Course on Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy by the Argentine Association of Hyperbaric Medicine and Research (AAMHEI) presents a set of eleven classes taught by different professionals. In each of them you will gain knowledge about:
- Bases and foundations of Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT)
- Physiological effects and therapeutic benefits of hyperbaric oxygenation
- Types of hyperbaric chambers
- Indications and general contraindications of the hyperbaric chamber
- Applications of hyperbaric oxygenation treatment
In addition, there are developed some of the medical specialties for which the hyperbaric chamber is indicated:
- Internal Medicine
- Sports medicine
At the end of the classes, you will be able to understand the mechanism of action of HBOT and identify in what aspects of your professional practice can Hyperbaric Medicine contribute.
The Introductory Course on Hyperbaric Oxygenation Therapy was directed by Dr. Mariana Cannellotto, president of the AAMHEI. If you require additional information or bibliography cited in any of the classes, write to [email protected]