AMHEI. The Argentine Association of Hyperbaric Medicine and Research is a professional, scientific and non profit organization.
- Increase knowledge about hyperbaric medicine and promote its application through research, training, and assistance to professionals.
- Encourage the application of HBOT in different pathologies.
- Raise the quality of care throughout the field of hyperbaric medicine by promoting high standards of patient care and safety.
- Facilitate communication and collaboration between researchers and professionals interested in hyperbaric medicine research around the world.
- Provide access to information about hyperbaric medicine (internationally relevant events, conferences, publications, etc).
- Provide access to an international database of medical members of the AAMHEI (Argentine Association of Hyperbaric Medicine and Research).
- Collaborate with researchers, societies, professional organizations, and research networks to develop hyperbaric medicine.